- Crisis Call Center for suicide prevention and crisis hotline http://www.crisiscallcenter.org/crisisservices.html, 24/7 Crisis Support Call 775-784-8090or TEXT “ANSWER” to 839863
- National Sexual Assault Hotline – 1-800-656-HOPE(4673) http://www.suicidepreventionlifeline.org/ through the RAINN (Rape, Abuse & Incest National Network)
- National Suicide Prevention Lifeline at http://www.suicidepreventionlifeline.org/ to CHAT online or CALL 1-800-273-TALK(8255)
- Safe Harbor 24 hour emergency hotline- 1-804-612-6126 in Richmond Virginia, USA “Safe Harbor empowers survivors of sexual and domestic violence to transform their lives and promote healthy relationships for all.”
Helping and Healing Resources
- isurvive.org – A private trauma survivor forum that is fully monitored. It’s a place where survivors help each other with the complex pain and other challenges of living with trauma.
- http://beatingtrauma.com/beating-trauma-blog/ – Elizabeth Corey is the author of this wonderful resource for trauma survivors. She also offers coaching to assist you on your journey and she has a forum too.
- This link is for the Emiotional Freedom Technique (EFT) and often referred to as tapping. http://www.emofree.com/eft-tutorial/tapping-basics/how-to-do-eft.htm